CONTEƚDO SEXUAL! Menores de 18 anos, saiam agora!!! *** SEXUAL CONTENT! People under 18, leave now!!!

Friday, November 28, 2008

My-Mini-Private-Illustration-Project VII



Hello, everyone!

It's been a little while since my last post but I'm here again. I hope you find it was worth waiting.
My project goes on and today is Francesco D'Macho's turn, but with little twist.
As you alredy know from my last posts, I have been using colour on my drawings. And that's how I had planned for this one too. But when I began to color Mr. D'Macho's drawing I had a wonderful surprise. It looked really nice on B&W. And since I like to go with the flow and take chances, I decided to post it right away. Hope you like it too.

Many hugs,

Nerone

6 comments:

Y said...

You hit me,buddy:)
You know my weakness for Francesco.Love your work!
Btw I`ve always liked b&w pics so don`t need to tell you how much I like this one too.

Hugs

Nerone said...

Hi Tony.
I'm glad you liked it. You are always so sweet.

Many hugs, dear.

Anonymous said...

You are very talented fella, great illustrations. Keep it up D x ;-)

Nerone said...

Hello,Dillon.
Thank you for the compliment. It's always nice to hear from you, boys. Also, it's very good to be visited by hot hot hot guys like you. That pleases me so much! Hope you visit me many more times in the future. Thank you for the link in your blog. You are very kind. And HOT! ;-)

Many hugs

Chaz said...

Great work, man!
I like B&W art and you sure manage contrasts very well. Lines are strong and simple to read, that's very hard to accomplish, so congrats :)
I've added your site to my links.
Thanks for sharing your work! Keep it up.

Chaz.

Nerone said...

Hello, CHaz.
Thank you for your words. I'm glad you like my work. Thank you for the link.

Many hugs