CONTEÚDO SEXUAL! Menores de 18 anos, saiam agora!!! *** SEXUAL CONTENT! People under 18, leave now!!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Down Town São Paulo

Hello, boys.

Last saturday I went shopping in down town São Paulo. I went to this street (Rua Florêncio de Abreu. It's a "butch street". There you can find any kind of tools to use at home or professionally. You can also find rubber/latex goods, ropes, chains, locks... It's almost like being in paradise for me. Hehehe.
If any of you ever come to São Paulo and want to buy heavy duty tools, just leave me a note and I'll love to take you to this place, heheheh.

Many hugs,

Nerone






4 comments:

Y said...

Mhm so that`s where your dungeon is,my friend:)hehehehe

Beautiful street!!Sao Paolo looks gorgeous,I`ve heard it`s huuuge.

Hugs
Toni

Palanca Feet said...

Oh man, Sao Paulo is so... Lima, Peru!!! specially I see the second picture and it's like being in Lima Downtown already, heh heh... but a pity I didn't find a leather store because there is no leather bars or leather public here, as I know

Nerone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nerone said...

It has 18 million people living here in the Great Sao Paulo area. 11 million only in Sao Paulo City. I'll try to post more information on Sao Paulo from now on, boys.

And, Palanca. Thank you so much for your visit. It's a pleasure to have you here. Hopefully I'll be posting more drawings soon.

Many hugs to you, boys.