CONTEÚDO SEXUAL! Menores de 18 anos, saiam agora!!! *** SEXUAL CONTENT! People under 18, leave now!!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My-Mini-Private-Illustration-Project IX

Hello, boys.

Here comes one more edition of my illustration project showing... Derek Da Silva.
I'm such a big fan of his. I love his movies, his looks and his attitude.
He was to be depicted here since the very begining of this project, but things worked out diferently than I had imagined. I think I wanted so badly to present him with a nice drawing that I couldn't get him right on the many sketches that I did. But since we met in SF, I was really anxious to draw him a portrait. Hope I got it right this time. Hope he likes it. ;-)

Hugs

Nerone

1 comment:

Akira Umeda said...

pra dizer que passei pra ver as ilustrações. gosto muito! obrigado pelo link & abraço. akira.