CONTEÚDO SEXUAL! Menores de 18 anos, saiam agora!!! *** SEXUAL CONTENT! People under 18, leave now!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My-Mini-Private-Illustration-Project VIII -The Return

Hello, boys.

It's been a long time since I posted for my private project. Now I have this illsutration just out of the oven and I'd like to share with you all.
But before that, I have this little story.
I met MACK in SF. And yes, boys, he is HUGE. I mean, he is very tall and have huge shoulders, huge biceps, huge hands... could someone open the window, please? I need some air! Heheheh. Well, he was a real gentleman to me and liked the little booklet showing my work that I had handed him. He even showed me some of his works with Photoshop that I found very interesting and hot. But when I was going to ask to take a picture with him I remembered that my camera had run out of batteries (!!!). Then, someone took a picture with a cell phone. I'd love to post the pic here, but sadly I don't have a copy :-(
So, I decided to do this illustration as a little homage to MACK and to remind me to have my batteries ALWAYS charged (Dear God!!!).

Hugs, boys.

Nerone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nerone..tudo nele é imenso de grande !!! Há, há, ha...Um urso imenso...

Nerone said...

Ele é imeeeeenso mesmo! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Pena que o que está escrito no site indica que ele é uma besta... este papo de "dominador" talvez funcione para alguns caras mais doentes, mas infelizmente tira toda a graça pra mim. Vá mandar na puta que o pariu... esse papo de submissão não cola mais nem com mulher.